Thursday, May 29, 2008

Haikusa Nostra

I began to think about ways to label and/or market this thing we have (not that I'm trying to change IHYSM and other Haikus or anything) and while writing this afternoon's welcome steely 'ku, I typed "Haikusa Nostra" like it was nothing, just flowed out. Then, if I may toot me own horn here, I saw the genius in it.

See, I thought about the haikus Babs and myself had written, will continue to write and how some, most and maybe all readers would think is bad. Naturally, from bad haikus, the word "Badku" came to mind. i thought "BADKU! FUCKIN GENIUS!" After bragging to Babs that I was a damn savant, I googled badku and was immediately brought crashing back down to earth. Right there at the top of the page was badku.com. Babs agreed that I was a savant, an IDIOT savant.

So, worst story evar worster evarer? Haikusa Nostra, a take on La Cosa Nostra, Italian for "This thing We Have" also known as the American Italian Mafia.

I got plans betches.

No comments: