Friday, July 11, 2008

Hate and Ku

Hate me for writing boring ku, i dont care.

Having no job sucks
Being hated on sucks too
Why make the effort?

Off topic... Don't know why, I guess it's because I got alot of time on my hands, but the story I was told yesterday about the coworker has really bothered me. If this is a such a good friend, they need to sack up and admit their bitchiness. I hate the fact that they're referred to as the "New Alex" because that's something Alex would never do. I mean, fuck it, I'll make you cry but it'll more then likely be tied to some prank and I won't just leave it all unresolved.

1 comment:

B. Jean said...

"but more than likely it will be tied to some prank"

LMAO best line evar!!!!

btw... she is so NOT the new alex. but whatevs im over it. as far as im concerned i just have to work with her, our friendship can suck it.