Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More hating you so much, less ku!

Went by a couple of the places I had previously interviewed for before I got the job I got fired from... hey, rtt I got fired by a figurative crackhead? anyway... walked into a few places and 3 out of the 4 the hr guy/gal wasn't in, but one was... in. I made with the pleasantries and inquired if there was any work. The guy looked at me from across his desk and it was almost like I could read his mind...

Man, check this guy out. He came in here a few months back, over qualified and wanted to wash some fuckin' dishes. He cooks, but never as a job, I got a posish, but there's no way I'm going to hire this guy. he'll probably move on the first chance he gets."

Or something to that affect. After staring at me for what seemed like 5 minutes, he said he had nothing available at the moment and I thanked him for his time. As I walked out the door, I had a movie scene in my mind, can't tell you specifically which one, but it was a job interview scene, they told this character they had nothing, he turned on his heel and headed toward the door, then spun back around and stomped back to where the interviewee was sitting. He leans in and begins screaming in her face, spittle peppering the person's cheeks. After that wet, onsided confrontation, the guy turns back around and walks out. I wish I had the balls to do that.

No comments: