Monday, July 7, 2008

Last night's dream.

I had a dream last night that I was in some sort of classroom setting but it was outside. We were all sitting in desks, the kind that are attached to chairs, watching a video on a projector screen. All around us in the bleachers were some type of primates, baboons I think because they were really mean looking. Some of them were normal, blackish brown but others were a neon orange and yellow color. We couldnt move at all or else they would attack. Why the hell were we conducting class there then?!?!? Then, during the film, Barack Obama starts walking through the aisles of students and I whisper to him how much Suzette wants to be on his campaign team, and hes like "Yes ok" but I can tell hes blowing me off. Then all the baboons leave, with their zoo wranglers or whatever.... whew what a relief!

Thats all I remember.

No comments: